Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NBA 2K21 Review in Progress

If you would like to make currency and haven't pre-ordered to get 100,000 VC off the bat, earning it can feel like a mill -- however there are myriad ways to achieve that. Playing in MyCareer and The Neighborhood are the very best means of scoring VC, especially if you win and perform well. Asking questions properly during episodes of 2KTV, together with your Daily Spin in Jeff's Arcade, earning endorsements, and finishing shooting challenges at MyCourt also see it. Persistence is the main means to bag VC without having to spend real dosh.

I'm GamesRadar+'s sports editor, obsessed with NFL, WWE, MLB -- and NBA 2K21 MT Coins very occasionally things that don't possess a three-letter acronym. Notably: Bill Bryson, Pitch Perfect, and the Streets Of Rage Collection. I have two kids who aren't really old enough to perform Madden yet. Soon, thoug...

NBA 2K21 is officially out now, but I just got my entire review copy yesterday , so this review in advancement will trickle into next week (after the Labor Day weekend). But I managed to put in a decent number of hours yesterday, and in that time NBA 2K21 has made it clear that it has maintained the franchise's record of stellar on-court gameplay. The majority of the updates are relatively modest, such as loose rebounds looking and feeling far more realistic, but they help add to an already solid base. The very best aspect of NBA 2K21 so far is that the controller tweaks, such as the new aim meter, make for an all-new learning curve. Regrettably, upgrades to the encompassing game modes seem pretty barebones.

The aim-meter mechanic is actually hard to grasp, but has led to some really satisfying one-on-one isolation successes. It's nice being able to use the right stick exclusively as a dribbling tool till I'm ready to pull back for a shot. The capability to size-up, which is tied to MT for sale 2K21 special dribbling animations for many of the top players in the league, and isolate is better than ever. I spent a couple of hours experimenting with different playstyles, like easing the pick-and-roll with Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis. It is tremendously rewarding to utilize Doncic's dimensions and footwork to create space - something that I couldn't replicate with other guards around the team, like Seth Curry. While it is not completely new, NBA 2K21's ability to emulate players' playstyles is outstanding this year.