Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nike Air Force High

In 1995, Nike Air Force High Nike offered its first runner that featured full Zoom Air in the form of the LWP in this white, black, orange, and purple colorway. This modern take on the original with the Air Zoom LWP  16 now houses a Hyperfuse upper and a streamlined one-piece sockliner with purple on the lining and laces, as well as pops of citrus on the swoosh and eyestays to complete the OG look altogether. The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 gets the special NIKEiD treatment and this release is inspired by Joan Benoit Samuelson s first memories of her iconic running career.  When I started running, I was so embarrassed that I would walk when cars passed me, or pretend I was looking at the flowers, says Samuelson.

Island Green won t be on the Air More Uptempo as the vibrant hue is now applied on the Nike Dunk High GS. The shoe s leather and synthetic upper features a mixture of white underlays and island overlays while a white midsole and island green outsole completes the two-tone look altogether. The popular Nike Flyknit Racer has arrived in its next coveted colorway of Rough Green, or entitled  Earth Tones Nike Air Force 1 Low White which follows up on the recent triple black offering. The Nike Flyknit Trainer in Blank Slate/Pale Grey finally dropped in North America following a release overseas first, and it s one of the newest renditions celebrating its 5th anniversary. The stylish shoe features a full-flyknit upper in light tones with black accents throughout while sitting on top of a white rubber sole to complete the classic Nike Air Force 180 color scheme nicely.

The Nike SB Blazer Mid is back in a luxurious update this summer and it s highlighted with a satin upper covered in bright red, with leather accents used for its Swooshes and eyelets. The side swooshes are outlined with black for a nice contrast and another key detail is the chenille fabric used for the tongues, followed by varsity jacket-style ribbed detailing on the heel. Finally, a white rubber sole completes the design altogether. The Nike SB Dunk Low just released in a skate camo theme before the end of 2017 to follow up on the collaboration with Soulland. The striking military motif is seen on the textile underlays while medium olive suede overlays make up the upper. Tonal black accents are used for the tongue, leather swooshes on the sides, Nike Air Force Max lining and midsole, as a gum outsole completes the stylish design altogether.

The all-Gold upper is placed on top of a White sole to complete the inspiration behind the cleat. Dope creative custom, right? Ok, things just got real. It s official, Nike just announced that both the Air Jordan 1 High OG Rust Pink and Igloo are set to release next month! The latest news centered around both highly coveted Jordan 1 releases suggests that both pairs will release in December during Miami art week. Opting for a South Beach vibe, Jordan Brand reworks the Air Jordan 1 Black Toe and gives it more of a Miami aesthetic. The Rust Pink and Igloo colorways manage to effortlessly connect to the city s Art Deco heritage. Both pastel hues are spotted on the tongue branding, heel/collar and outsole of the shoe. Get a first official look at both colorways above and stay tuned to see if these get a wider release.

This model was first seen at ComplexCon, but a wider release is happening this weekend. The sneaker basically features a zippering detail across the sides and semi-detached swooshes to complete the theme altogether. Look for this Acronym x Nike Lunar Force 1 Low at select Nike stores and online on December 3rd. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates. Our dedicated app is available on iOS and Android now. To honor Michael Jordan s Gatorade commercials from the  90s, Jordan Brand is dropping an Air Jordan 1 Gatorade Pack. The Blue Lagoon theme is featured in its official imagery and the sneaker s bright hue is inspired by a classic Gatorade flavor.

The classic basketball shoe is covered with Nike s Flyknit tech for a more lifestyle look compared to its traditional leather Cheap Nike Air Force 1 makeup. Wolf grey is the main hue while accents of brown/golden harvest are placed on the swooshes across its side panels, wings logo on the ankles and Nike Air branding on the tongue. Completing the look altogether is a white midsole and gum yellow rubber outsole. Rocking a lightweight Flyknit upper, the shoe comes in a Royal and Black color scheme. Giving the shoe a bit of a classic look and feel are the leather hits noted on the Swoosh, tongue tag, insoles and lining. A Nike Air cushioned White [Image: nike%20air%20force%20high-537hrn.jpg] midsole and Royal Blue outsole complete the modern style altogether.

Nike is my love, I have been dreaming to buy those shoes since I was 9 and now I have bought these from my savings and some discount from We Wore What coupons for their apparel & clothing collection.